LtPM (Leadership through Peer Mediation) Programme Aims:
"Conflict is a part of everyday life; it's how you deal with it that makes the difference."
* To raise awareness of conflict and conflict responses
* To develop empathy so that individuals listen to each other with understanding
* To teach life long conflict management skills
* To develop leadership in giving service to others through peer mediation
* To empower individuals in making positive choices for building successful relationships
* To grow respectful, global citizens who value diversity and human rights
Find out more ...
LtPM implementation at Mount Roskill Grammar School. Twenty years a leader in Peace Education for secondary schools.